Welcome to our blog! In our home, living life to the fullest often means we simply survive the day. We laugh, we learn, we cry, we play; we embrace chaos while pursuing sanity, and above all, we love fiercely.



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A beginner, be gentle!

I have stayed away from blogging for so long that I sort of think there should be a party for this. :) I've always thought, who wants to read about such randomness, but then I realized that lots of people look for lots of various things on so many different blogs. So, here goes! Hopefully I can figure out all these quirks of setting this thing up. It'll be a while before it looks like what I want it to. I have no idea how regular I'll be with this. I've spent the last year and a half revelling in being a stay-at-home mom, and I'm JUST NOW beginning to come up with a daily schedule that will help me get in all the things I'd like to accomplish. If I had a live-in babysitter, so much more would get done....I'm enteretaining offers. :) Anyhow, you can see a bit about me in my profile, so I won't go into all that here. Suffice it to say, I'm a happy person, and excited to be "blogging!"

No comments:

Post a Comment